sábado, 23 de marzo de 2013

Social Cognition and Collective Intelligence



Collective intelligence is the capacity of human collectives to engage in intellectual cooperation. There exists an interesting correlation between collective intelligence and the degree of the human development. Some months ago it was held a dialogue in MIT TV between Andrew Lo (MIT), Martin Nowak (Harvard), Alexander Pentland (MIT) and Rebecca Saxe (MIT). Thomas Malone moderated the dialogue. The interested reader may find the link here: http://video.mit.edu/watch/social-cognition-and-collective-intelligence-7792/

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello there,
Very nice blog! You have some very interesting and informative posts here and I think I could help to get you some more exposure and increase your readership if you are interested?
I am looking for quality blogs to include into our community of bloggers - glipho.com
Please check us out and drop me a line at hubert@glipho.com for any questions.
Best!
Hubert

Unknown dijo...

Hi, your post is really interesting. I'm leaving you the link of a blog that I started yesterday that contains some phrases written by an artificial inteligence. Please give me your opinión so I can make it better (it less than one week of existence, and I only have time to work on it at nights).http://loquedicemipc.blogspot.com/